A 6-week online course designed to prepare sex educators—skillfully, emotionally, and culturally—to support the learning goals of clients with disabilities or chronic conditions with confidence, professionalism, and respect.
Topics to be covered include:
· Historic perspectives on sexuality and disability
· Current perspectives on sexuality and disability
· Disability etiquette and disability justice
· OT for SSE: making our tools accessible
· Sexuality considerations unique to folx with disabilities or chronic conditions
· Disability and consent
· Accessibility for the practical aspects of your practice
Engage with dynamic somatic inquiries, discover resources to support a wide-range of students, and have fun learning and growing–as a human and a practitioner–with a cohort of passionate colleagues.
The course meets weekly from January 20 – February 24, 2022. Class sessions will be recorded and available for one week if you are unable to make a session. For more information and the link to register, see website (address below). (Cost is in US dollars.)